Thursday 7 September 2017

WE NEED YOUR DONATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE GOOD WORK OF GOD ALLAH BE WITH YOU

His Majesty Allah bless all your family.Dear Prince you are a great-hearted and kind man.Not every one can love children heartly as you.It is great.I wish you very long life and happiness.


 A new generation of heroes for the future!















 I visited a meeting of the City Builders Race that aims to generate ideas to improve joint government services. I was happy to see the creative and positive energy of the four teams taking part in the City Builders Race. We directed Dubai' the Model Centre to organize yearly meetings for the initiative so that our services are always racing towards leadership. The City Builders Race is proof of the power of teamwork, every team is as strong as four government entities, and a model for innovation.



24 comments:

  1. A lot of respect for Prince SHEIKH HAMDAN and all people who help Childrens live with joy and affection
    Labor ROBERT artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great man and Prince fรถr all Children ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you send the donation too I dont see the infoation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add me on email.. Hamdanbinmohammedalmaktoum4@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Add me on email.. Hamdanbinmohammedalmaktoum4@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. God bless you prince for loving those kids they need love too

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all love your kind heart , respect and love from usa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me on email.. Hamdanbinmohammedalmaktoum4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheihk Hamdan you have a very loving heart especially for children and helping children. It is also a great joy to see your passion for travel and various adventures.
    I have also been contacted by a person claiming to be you who used the email address of ahmed.hassansec@outlook.com. The person stated the email was one of the current secretaries for the Royal Palace. The person stated I needed to send an email requesting approval to meet with you even in my country, USA. Mr. Hassan would deliver the message to your father's office for final approval.
    I am currently taking care of my terminally ill mother, so I don't have time for the scammers, an am unable to travel outside the USA.
    I would love to hear the most correct way to set up a meeting with you if you were to visit my country, USA. Thank you so much for readhing my message. Sara Deere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, did you ever find out about the email you received ❓❓❓

      Delete
  10. God bless you I m deedar Ahmed i want help Price

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assallam o Allaikum
    Need your help please help me
    Can u contact me

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly
    Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a question for Sheikh Hamdan , if this message finds you ๐Ÿค— Thank you and Happy Blessings ๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete